Woodworking Dust Hazards
Dust from cutting and sanding wood might seem harmless, but health and safety hazards lurk in the airborne particles that come from woodworking.
Wood dust can irritate eyes, noses and throats, trigger asthma and has been linked to some forms of cancer. Additionally, significant accumulations of wood dust can ignite fires and explosions in the workplace.
Air Purification Inc. designs, develops and delivers high-performing dust vacuum collection equipment and air filtration systems to eliminate potentially harmful particles in any woodworking space – from the smallest wood shop to the largest sawmill.
Air Purification Inc.’s woodworking dust filters and woodworking vacuum air filtration systems meet the strictest regulatory standards and keep your company and your workers safe, clean, content and productive.
Woodworking Dust Filtration Options
Whether you work in a small school wood shop or a large-scale cabinet or furniture manufacturer, Air Purification Inc. delivers wood dust collection equipment and air filters systems that meet the strictest federal regulations and all your exacting needs.
Air Purification Inc. supplies high-performing cartridge collectors, which filter out particulates in smaller areas. Cartridge collectors utilize layered material to grab any airborne foreign substances almost immediately after they enter the air.
Use cartridge filters to collect dust, dry powder, smoke, abrasive blasting and thermal spraying residue, and wood, metal and composite sanding excess.
Cartridge Filter Features:
- Available in permanent and replaceable variations
- Usually less expensive
- Easy to replace
- Exceed most OEM filter requirements
- Available in a host of media including nanofiber, PTFE, spunbond, cellulose, cellulose synthetic (80-20) and flame retardant
- Used with various brands including: Donaldson, Camfil, Farr, Torit, UAS and Micro-Air
Bag filters are most commonly used to vacuum dust created in the immediate vicinity and filtering airborne particles. Dust is collected in the bag and disposed. Materials gathered in the bag also can be reused for further production.
Use Air Purification Inc. bag filters for a wide range of industrial manufacturing applications including welding, painting, grinding, dust, metal, fume, wood and smoke collection.
Bag Filter Features:
- Substantially less expensive than the competition
- Continually in stock for quick turnaround
- Meet or exceed most OEM filter requirements
- Offered in both synthetic and fiberglass
- Also available in pleated, multi-pocketed, membrane, EPTFE, singed, and polyester cotton sateen
- Use for an array of brands including Donaldson/Torit, Farr, Airflow Systems, UAS and Industrial Maid
Delivering the service you deserve
Air Purification has the experience, expertise and equipment to supply all your exacting air collection needs.
- Founded in 1985
- Three decades of industry experience
- Largest supplier of air pollution control equipment and filters in the U.S.
- Supply filters for every type, model and brand of air cleaning system
- Dedicated staff has 200 years combined industry knowledge
- Systems fully compliant with all regulatory standards
- Partner with an array manufacturers to supply best possible air filtration products
- Very competitive prices
- Responsive service, superior support
- Fast delivery
- Headquartered in Raleigh, NC
- Regional offices in Cincinnati, OH; Knoxville, TN; Charlottesville, VA; and Atlanta, GA
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed on every one of our engineered systems