Air Purification is a leading provider of quality Air Filter and Air Cleaning Equipment products, carrying various quality Manufacturers that will meet your needs. Below are a few of Air Purification’s Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) that can help you better understand the Air Filter Industry.
If you have any further questions, please contact us to learn more from our experts!
- What is an air filtration system?
An air filtration system is a mechanical filter-based filtration system. Air is drawn into the filtering system while all smoke, dust, and mist are removed. After this, clean air is recycled back into the area. Air is conditioned then recycled, not exhausted, so there is no energy wasted.
- How does an air filter work?
An air filter uses a series of mechanical filters to remove the contaminants.
- How often should I replace my air filter?
- Why do I need to replace my filter?
The concept of a clogged screen is applicable. The more it collects, the more efficient it becomes but with reduced airflow.
- Are you within OSHA PEL limits?
Our factory-trained Engineers are able to take measurements to determine exposure limits. Once the readings are analyzed they will make recommendations if necessary.
- How do I protect my welding students from fumes and smoke?
Our Weldclear ™ welding workstations are self-contained and designed with the student in mind. The unit is designed to push and pull the containments away from the breathing zone of the student.
- Our plant floors are slippery and our CNC machines have a thin oil mist on them. How do we avoid this?
Our MP-14 is an ideal solution for collecting smoke and mist.
- How do I know when to change the filters in my collectors?
Your magnetic gauge should be checked frequently for increases in pressure. Call us to quote replacement filters.