What are Welding Fumes?
Welding fumes can waft anywhere in your workplace.
Fumes and particulates generated from welding can be hazardous to your workplace, harmful for your workers, and cause a wide range of problems:
- Spark fires or explosions in enclosed spaces
- Trigger electrical problems
- Pollute indoor air quality
- Cause health problems such as respiratory disorders, skin irritation, eye problems, occupational asthma, fertility issues, and cancer
Air Purification Inc. offers a full line of portable welding fume and dust extractors that help you capture and control welding fumes right at the source – wherever that is in your operation.
Benefits of Portable Welding Fume Extractors
Portable fume extractors offered by Air Purification Inc. are:
- Expertly engineered
- Easy to move
- Available in a variety of sizes, styles, and air volume configurations
- Collect fumes efficiently and effectively
- Energy efficient
- Ensure safe workplace
- Comply with strictest regulations
Integrating HEPA Filters with your Portable Fume Extractor
Using a HEPA filter on your portable fume extractor allows you to capture and control even more fumes and contaminants at the source.
A HEPA filter is a relatively simple system for filtering out air pollutants. It takes the form of a large block that is composed of layers of meshed fibers with increasingly thinner openings. As air runs through these fibers, contaminants are physically trapped within the filter, and clean air is blown out.
HEPA Filter Features
Using a HEPA filter will help ensure the health of employees and the overall safety of the workplace. Some features of HEPA filters are as below:
- Remove more than 99 percent of all contaminants from the air, which is progressively purified further as the filtration system will run during all operation hours
- Last for months
- Replaced simply and easily
- Can be integrated into air conditioning systems
Serving your industry
Air Purification Inc.’s portable fume extractors control, collect and eliminate potentially hazardous fumes in a wide variety of machining and industrial applications, from the smallest grinding shop to large-scale machining facilities.
- Machine shops
- Welding shops
- Maintenance shops
- Trade schools
- Training facilities
- Union halls
- Manufacturing plants
- Laboratory environments
Supplying the solution you need
Air Purification Inc. offers a full line of portable welding fume and dust extractors that capture fumes at the source.